Cold Weather? No thank you… we’re headed to Uruguay (and here’s what I packed for MINI&me)
by Colleen Crivello
SHARE THE LOVE (& THE STYLE)
As the winter proceeds in NY, we escape to somewhere warm where the days are endless filled with sun and surfing. This year we made are way south to the Montauk of South America, Jose Ignacio in Uruguay – quite simply one of my favorite places on earth. The laid back cool vibe add in morning surfing, yoga and late night dinners… what’s not to love! Plus for an added bonus, kids are welcome everywhere! At evening parties and the top restaurants, they are embraced. How refreshing.
Join Alba and I on an epic journey to a tiny beach town… and of course what we packed for MINI & me because basically if there is one thing that we have nailed… it’s the art of packing (you can thank us later).
Some top tips, here’s what you’ll need:
1) Several suits, you’ll want about one per day
2) At least 3 cover-ups (one that doubles as a dress for dinner is ideal)
3) As well 3 pairs of sandals for you and your tiny
4) Don’t forget sunscreen, a big tote and a hat
5) Sunnies are a must, at least two pair
6) If you are surfing, rash guards or spring suits (depending on destination, important)
7) A dinner outfit, you only need one
8) Important, if you are traveling for less than a week… carry on.
9) A light-weight sweater for chilly nights is a must
10) And lastly, if you are going to bring jewelry make sure it is not too precious and beach appropriate